The Oakland Raiders travel to Miami to take on the Dolphins on Sunday night.
These are two desperate teams looking to add a win on their season.
This will be Miami’s first game without Jay Ajayi after trading the running back to the Eagles. They will roll with Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams.
The Raiders get Marshawn Lynch back after a 1 game suspension. The Raiders had no run game last week at Buffalo so Lynch’s return is much-needed. Oakland has lost 5 of their last 6 games after starting the year 2-0.
Some facts about this game :
- The Dolphins are 2-0 at home
- The Raiders are 1-3 on the road
- The Raiders lost 34-14 last week at Buffalo
- The Dolphins lost 40-0 last week at Baltimore
- The Dolphins have beaten the Raiders 5 straight times and 11 out of the last 12.
- Oakland’s defense has 0 INT’s this year
We believe the return of Lynch and the inability of Cutler to remain an accurate passer will help the Raiders secure a road win on Sunday Night. The last time the Raiders played on prime time they beat the Chiefs 31-30.
Score: Raiders 24 Dolphins 17